Delete Facebook Post 2019

Delete Facebook Post: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has actually been a problem for numerous users. The tendency of making blunders while typing using your android phone is very high, the factor is not too much from the little keyboard on the phones, auto correct punctuations of some word also add to this errors.


Delete Facebook Post


A lot of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I had to log in utilizing my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. Yet just of recent by crash I found the invisible (virtually) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will certainly claim is that, I aren't sure for how long the function has been there, yet all I know is, it does have the possible to keep you from shame and also as well save your time, also prevent you from using laptop computer prior to you can erase facebook status update while you made blunder. So allow us see exactly how you could erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also as well delete it totally. To erase a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed first. Most of us would long push the upgrade to discover the erase option, however that is not the instance below, that is the reason I called it undetectable means.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status update you want to delete to find a little Remove button on the status. Just press the switch to delete facebook status update.


Another concern is that, you could not want to erase facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Delete Post choice.