How Do I Delete My Post On Facebook

How Do I Delete My Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has been an issue for several users. The propensity of making errors while keying utilizing your android phone is very high, the reason is not also much from the small key-board on the phones, vehicle proper spellings of some word additionally add to this errors.


How Do I Delete My Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while updating my status, I had to visit using my laptop to delete facebook status upgrade. Yet just of current by crash I discovered the unseen (nearly) get rid of switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will say is that, I don't know how much time the feature has actually been there, yet all I know is, it does have the potential to maintain you from shame and also also conserve your time, as well prevent you from using laptop computer prior to you could delete facebook status update while you made mistake. So let us see just how you could remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either just hide the update from your timeline and as well delete it totally. To erase a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed first. A lot of us would certainly long press the update to discover the remove alternative, however that is not the situation here, that is the reason I called it invisible method.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status update you want to remove to discover a tiny Remove button on the status. Merely press the switch to remove facebook status upgrade.


An additional problem is that, you may not intend to remove facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Delete Post alternative.