How to Hide A Post On Facebook

How To Hide A Post On Facebook: Today I'm going to share with you ways to hide a solitary Facebook post, as well as regulate what you see and when.


How To Hide A Post On Facebook


Why would I wish to hide a Facebook post?

I generally wish to hide a Facebook post if the post itself upsets me somehow, or offers a looter on something, but I don't wish to unfriend or unfollow the person who uploaded it. An individual example is when people upload pictures of viciousness to pets or people, something I truly don't want to see scrolling via. Or an image of a spider.

Keep in mind: if you simply intend to stop getting notices on a post in your email, however not hide it from your timeline, adhere to these instructions.

How do I hide Facebook posts in my timeline?

If you wish to hide a post ...

First, find as well as press the little down-arrow in the leading right-hand corner of the post:


This will certainly offer you a menu of things you can do:


You can see right here that you can hide the post. Facebook will validate when you've done this.

How do I hide my very own Facebook post?

I'm not sure why you would want to do this, but if you wish to hide one of your personal posts, you get even more choices when you click that down-arrow:


Exactly how do I hide Facebook posts in a Group?

If you are a member of a Facebook Team but pick not to have it come up in your timeline (as an example, if you remain in a photo-a-day team and also would end up with 80 posts a day in your Facebook timeline), you CAN NOT hide a post.

Exactly how bothersome is that! But you could a minimum of turn off the notifications - see this post for directions.

Unhide Posts


Click the Arrow Icon at the top of any type of Facebook page and also pick Activity Log.


Select Posts You have actually Hidden on the menu@ along the left of the display.


Situate the post you want to unhide as well as click the switch in its top-right corner.


Click Allowed On Timeline to unhide the post.

This post has shown you how you can hide posts from your Facebook timeline, by yourself posts but not in Teams. You could find much more on social media in my blog site or using the Search box in the right-hand column.

If you have actually discovered this post helpful, please share it utilizing the buttons underneath!