I Want to Hide My Birthday On Facebook

I Want To Hide My Birthday On Facebook: The social networking web site Facebook offers you with numerous ways to keep tabs on your close friends, from reading real-time condition updates published by others to seeing notices that a Facebook good friend has actually altered his personal information. Facebook likewise alerts all your buddies on the site when your birthday celebration rolls around. If you would certainly prefer that individuals do not know your birthday celebration info, this can be an irritating added attribute. You could conceal your birthday celebration details by accessing your Facebook account settings.


I Want To Hide My Birthday On Facebook


Hiding your birthday from Facebook isn't simply helpful for hiding your age, yet it's also a vital piece of information identification thieves have to pose you. In your Facebook profile, click your name at the top. Then underneath your cover picture click "About" Under "About" in the left column, pick "Contact and Basic Info" Next to "Birth Date" click the "Edit" symbol. After that click the target market selector symbols for both day and also year and select "Only Me" Then click the "Save Changes" button.

And ...

So I created this article, ideally the post I developed, could be a referral for you as well as could be valuable for you. If you think this post is useful to you and others, you can share this short article to others.

Thanks for seeing. If you wish to ask, please remark listed below.