How to Hide Post On Facebook

How To Hide Post On Facebook: Today I'm going to share with you the best ways to hide a single Facebook post, and manage just what you see and when.


How To Hide Post On Facebook


Why would certainly I want to hide a Facebook post?

I normally wish to hide a Facebook post if the post itself distress me somehow, or provides a looter on something, but I don't wish to unfriend or unfollow the person who published it. A personal example is when individuals publish images of ruthlessness to animals or individuals, something I truly don't want to see scrolling via. Or an image of a crawler.

Note: if you just want to quit obtaining notifications on a post in your email, however not hide it from your timeline, adhere to these instructions.

Just how do I hide Facebook posts in my timeline?

If you wish to hide a post ...

First, locate and also push the little down-arrow in the leading right-hand corner of the post:


This will certainly offer you a menu of things you can do:


You can see here that you can hide the post. Facebook will verify when you have actually done this.

How do I hide my very own Facebook post?

I'm not exactly sure why you would intend to do this, yet if you wish to hide among your own posts, you get even more choices when you click that down-arrow:


Exactly how do I hide Facebook posts in a Group?

If you are a member of a Facebook Team but pick not to have it turn up in your timeline (for instance, if you remain in a photo-a-day team and would end up with 80 posts a day in your Facebook timeline), you TIN NOT hide a post.

Exactly how annoying is that! Yet you could at least shut off the notices - see this post for directions.

Unhide Posts


Click the Arrow Icon on top of any kind of Facebook web page and also select Activity Log.


Select Posts You've Hidden on the menu@ along the left of the display.


Situate the post you want to unhide as well as click the button in its top-right edge.


Click Allowed On Timeline to unhide the post.

This post has actually shown you how to hide posts from your Facebook timeline, by yourself posts however not in Groups. You can discover more on social media sites in my blog site or by utilizing the Look box in the right-hand column.

If you have actually discovered this post valuable, please share it using the switches beneath!