How Can I See who Looks at My Facebook

Users active daily. It is crucial to know that has actually been seeing your account. How Can I See Who Looks At My Facebook: Everyone would need to know that visited their profile however there isn't really such a function on facebook that reveals that visited your facebook account.

I have find out an easy means to learn that visited your facebook account making you track those that have actually been visiting your profile and also your stalkers. It's very simple as it includes only a few actions. Please be informed that I am showing this for individuals to understand that mainly visit their account and also I'm not intending to advertise any poor point or product.


How Can I See Who Looks At My Facebook


Allow's get started

1 Log right into your Facebook account and also visit your profile
2. Right click on your timeline and select open view page source. You will be required to a brand-new page
3. Right Here, Press CTLR+F and a brand-new dailogue box will certainly open on the appropriate edge of your screen
4. Search for the word "Initialchatfriendslist". without quote marks
5. You will currently see many ids which are just only profile ids of those who saw your facebook account

Identification numbers of those who saw your Facebook account are the figures right before the "-0", "-1", "-2", or "-3". As an example, "100003206416069-2" 100003206416069 <-This is the identification number of the person that visited my facebook account.