How to Hide Posts On Facebook

How To Hide Posts On Facebook: Today I'm going to show you how to hide a solitary Facebook post, as well as regulate just what you see when.


How To Hide Posts On Facebook


Why would certainly I want to hide a Facebook post?

I usually wish to hide a Facebook post if the post itself upsets me in some way, or presents a spoiler on something, but I don't wish to unfriend or unfollow the person that posted it. An individual instance is when individuals upload images of viciousness to animals or individuals, something I actually do not want to see scrolling with. Or a picture of a crawler.

Note: if you just wish to stop getting notifications on a post in your email, but not hide it from your timeline, follow these guidelines.

Exactly how do I hide Facebook posts in my timeline?

If you intend to hide a post ...

First, find as well as push the little down-arrow in the top right-hand edge of the post:


This will certainly offer you a menu of things you can do:


You can see here that you can hide the post. Facebook will confirm when you have actually done this.

How do I hide my very own Facebook post?

I'm not exactly sure why you would certainly wish to do this, yet if you wish to hide among your personal posts, you obtain even more options when you click that down-arrow:


How do I hide Facebook posts in a Group?

If you belong to a Facebook Team however pick not to have it show up in your timeline (for example, if you're in a photo-a-day team and also would certainly end up with 80 posts a day in your Facebook timeline), you TIN NOT hide a post.

Just how annoying is that! But you could a minimum of shut off the notices - see this post for guidelines.

Unhide Posts


Click the Arrow Symbol on top of any Facebook page as well as select Activity Log.


Select Posts You've Hidden on the menu@ along the left of the display.


Find the post you intend to unhide and also click the button in its top-right edge.


Click Allowed On Timeline to unhide the post.

This post has actually shown you ways to hide posts from your Facebook timeline, by yourself posts but not in Groups. You could find more on social networks in my blog or by using the Look box in the right-hand column.

If you have actually discovered this post beneficial, please share it making use of the switches underneath!