How Do I Make My Facebook Profile Private

Just recently, I have actually heard a lot of authors asking How Do I Make My Facebook Profile Private Today's tip-- given by Storyteller Inc. member Lauren Dane-- will certainly inform you ways to do that. First, however, for those who are new to Facebook, I'll describe why you would certainly want to Hide your account.


How Do I Make My Facebook Profile Private


Facebook has two kinds of pages. The first is a profile web page, which is exactly what you obtain automatically when you sign up with Facebook. To that profile, you could add "Pages," which made use of to be called fan pages. You can not have a Page without having a profile. For writers, or any person utilizing Facebook to advertise themselves as well as connect with lots of individuals, a Page has several benefits, so I very recommend you perform.

Having both a Web page as well as an account gets confusing as well as difficult. So, your best choice is to Hide your account so that only loved ones can see it. Even if you do not want to utilize the account erasing it is not a choice. You need to have it in order to have the general public Web page. So, here it is ...

How to Hide Your Individual Account on Facebook

Lauren says to head to "my account" and the "privacy setting" as well as change every little thing to just "my friends" Make certain to sweep through the entire point as your account image will be readable to anyone as long as you have one. Since you can not Hide your picture, Lauren opted to use a non determining one (of a leaf covered gate) and she maintains images of youngsters and home life in a buddies only secured albums. In the setups location you could likewise manage that can discover you by looking and also who they can give your personal info to, so make sure to uncheck the box they have actually already looked for you to provide authorization to share your details.