Can I See who is Looking at My Facebook Page

Individuals energetic daily. It is crucial to know that has been seeing your profile. Can I See Who Is Looking At My Facebook Page: Everyone would certainly would like to know that visited their profile yet there isn't really such a feature on facebook that shows that saw your facebook account.

I have discover a simple way to find out that visited your facebook profile to earn you track those that have been seeing your profile and your stalkers. It's very simple as it includes only a few actions. Please be notified that I am teaching this for people to recognize who mostly see their profile and I'm not intending to advertise any kind of negative point or item.


Can I See Who Is Looking At My Facebook Page


Let's get going

1 Log right into your Facebook account as well as visit your account
2. Right click on your timeline and also select open view page source. You will certainly be required to a new web page
3. Below, Press CTLR+F and also a new dailogue box will certainly open on the appropriate edge of your display
4. Look for the word "Initialchatfriendslist". without quote marks
5. You will currently see numerous ids which are nothing but only account ids of those who saw your facebook account

Identification numbers of those that visited your Facebook profile are the figures right before the "-0", "-1", "-2", or "-3". As an example, "100003206416069-2" 100003206416069 <-This is the identification number of the person that visited my facebook account.