Delete A Facebook Post 2019

Delete A Facebook Post: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been an issue for many customers. The propensity of making blunders while keying utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not as well much from the small keyboard on the phones, car appropriate punctuations of some word also add to this mistakes.


Delete A Facebook Post


A lot of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I needed to log in using my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. But just of current by crash I discovered the unseen (nearly) remove switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to erase status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will state is that, I do not know how much time the feature has existed, but all I recognize is, it does have the prospective to keep you from shame and too conserve your time, as well prevent you from using laptop prior to you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see how you can erase facebook status update directly from Android interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either just hide the update from your timeline and too remove it completely. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your information feed first. The majority of us would long push the upgrade to find the delete choice, however that is not the case here, that is the factor I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status upgrade you intend to delete to discover a little Remove button on the status. Merely press the switch to delete facebook status update.


Another issue is that, you might not intend to remove facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline choice in addition to the Delete Post choice.