Can I Hide My Friends On Facebook 2019

Can I Hide My Friends On Facebook: Privacy is among the big concerns of Facebook, yet recently FB carried out a great deal of brand-new setups for keeping a customer's privacy.


Can I Hide My Friends On Facebook


Now, a user has control on almost everything in their profile (e.g. status, images, albums etc). The customer additionally has the control of just how they wish to share material (e.g. with everyone, friends, friends of friends, etc). Customers could also manually hide a status from details individuals.

Did you understand that you can also hide your friend list? It's true.

If you don't desire strangers to see your friend list, after that you could just hide it from them. It's really easy. You could make use of the boosted Facebook privacy settings to modify your friend list's visibility.

One thing which I have observed when you maintain your friend list public is that many people see that list and start adding friends thoughtlessly.

And seeing common friends, other friends generally approve the friend demand. It's type of unpleasant when your female friend educates you that some mutual friend of your own has sent her a close friend demand.

It's much better to let your friend list be visible just to you and concealed from others.

This overview has actually been upgraded to match the brand-new Facebook personal privacy setups, as Facebook made some significant adjustments just recently. So, follow this new tutorial and hide your Facebook friend list from others:

- Login to your Facebook account
- Most likely to your Account web page
- Click Friends


Currently, on your Facebook friend list web page, simply click on the "Manage" icon at the top right & click "Edit Privacy".

From here you could control that could see your friend list as well as who can not. I usually keep it visible to me just, as this is much better for the privacy of my friends since I do not want them to be bombarded with unrestricted friend requests.

Check out this screenshot for far better understanding:


If you do not desire anybody to see your Facebook friend list, keep the "Who can see your friend list" setting to "Only Me".

( Keeping your Facebook friend list visible for others is entirely your option, yet my idea would certainly be to keep it concealed from the personal privacy of your friends.).