How to Delete A Facebook Post 2019

How To Delete A Facebook Post: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been a problem for lots of users. The tendency of making blunders while keying using your android phone is really high, the factor is not too much from the small key-board on the phones, automobile right spellings of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


How To Delete A Facebook Post


The majority of my status updates and also picture uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I had to visit using my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. However simply of current by crash I uncovered the invisible (almost) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I do not know how much time the function has existed, yet all I know is, it does have the possible to maintain you from shame and also as well conserve your time, also stop you from making use of laptop computer prior to you could delete facebook status update while you made mistake. So let us see exactly how you can remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either just conceal the update from your timeline and also as well remove it entirely. To erase a status update from Android sight it on your news feed first. A lot of us would long push the update to discover the delete alternative, yet that is not the instance below, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable method.


Swipe your thumb from delegated right on the status update you want to remove to uncover a small Remove button on the status. Merely press the switch to remove facebook status upgrade.


Another problem is that, you may not want to remove facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Hide from Timeline option in addition to the Erase Post choice.