Deactivate Facebook Page 2019

Deactivate Facebook Page - Something which I discover after being on-line for more than 5 years is, we need to comply with the plan of lean management in our day to day life. That means, get rid of those points which are not benefiting you. In this case, I'm talking of eliminating those on the internet residential properties which you are not making use of any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the process of removing those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this fast overview I will show you exactly how I removed my published Fan page as well as how you can do for you.


Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active as well as you do not want to use it, I recommend you to appoint that page to other person as well as leave that page as an admin. This is better than deleting it. In case if you desire to completely remove the page, keep reading to find out unpublished as well as eliminate your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will take 2 Week to remove the page once you click delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and click on settings on top.


Under general section, you will see a choice to eliminate page. Click on Edit and also it will certainly show you alternative to erase the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to verify your action. Go into the password as well as your page is scheduled to be deleted in following 2 Week.


As soon as your page is deleted, there is no way to recuperate the page. So if you are intending to delete your Facebook page, make certain of what you are doing.