How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page 2019

How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page - One point which I learn after being on the internet for greater than 5 years is, we ought to adhere to the plan of lean management in our daily life. That implies, eliminate those points which are not helping you. In this case, I'm broaching eliminating those online homes which you are not utilizing any longer. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I remain in the process of removing those pages which I'm not making use of anymore. In this fast overview I will reveal you how I removed my published Fan page as well as exactly how you can do for you.


How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page


Simply a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic and you do not intend to utilize it, I recommend you to designate that page to other individual as well as leave that page as an admin. This is much better compared to removing it. In case if you desire to completely eliminate the page, continue reading to learn unpublished as well as remove your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will take 2 Week to erase the page when you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click on settings at the top.


Under general section, you will see an option to remove page. Click on Edit and also it will certainly show you alternative to erase the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your activity. Enter the password as well as your page is scheduled to be erased in following 2 Week.


Once your page is deleted, there is no other way to recuperate the page. So if you are planning to remove your Facebook page, make certain of just what you are doing.