How Do I Delete A Post On My Facebook 2019

How Do I Delete A Post On My Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has been an issue for many users. The propensity of making blunders while inputting utilizing your android phone is very high, the reason is not too far from the small keyboard on the phones, car correct punctuations of some word also add to this mistakes.


How Do I Delete A Post On My Facebook


The majority of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop to remove facebook status update. But simply of recent by mishap I found the unnoticeable (almost) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates right on the mobile interface.

Just what I will state is that, I aren't sure how much time the feature has actually been there, but all I know is, it does have the possible to keep you from embarrassment and too save your time, too prevent you from utilizing laptop before you can erase facebook status update while you made error. So let us see exactly how you could delete facebook status update straight from Android user interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and too remove it completely. To remove a status update from Android view it on your information feed initially. A lot of us would certainly long press the upgrade to discover the erase choice, yet that is not the situation right here, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status upgrade you want to delete to discover a small Remove switch on the status. Merely push the switch to delete facebook status update.


One more concern is that, you may not wish to erase facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline option along with the Remove Post alternative.