Can I Change My Age On Facebook 2019

When you sign up for a Facebook account you are asked to enter info about you including your age - Can I Change My Age On Facebook.

The majority of Facebook customers will probably obtain that right, however it can occur that you choose the wrong day either mistakenly or intentionally if you do not intend to disclose you true age to the social networking site.

This might lead to concerns in the past, for example when Facebook requested identification to prove your existence to them, or when you saw that the wrong age was associated with your account.


Can I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a great deal less complicated just recently when it involves changing the age. Formerly, it did not allow you to transform the age directly using the edit account alternative given on the site which implied you had to ask for an adjustment rather (the old guide is affixed to the write-up).

This is no longer the situation fortunately, which means that you can alter the age on Facebook directly and immediately at any time, provided you have access to your profile.

Here is just what you have to do:

You could transform your age on Facebook making use of a Smartphone or a COMPUTER, however for your ease, we're going to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The process is fairly similar on various other platforms also. Simply follow these straightforward steps to alter your age on Facebook.

1. Go to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or tap "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Locate the section on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or tap "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Adjustment the year and click or touch on the "save changes" switch afterwards.


Congratulations, you have just transformed the age on Facebook.

Just what should I do If Facebook does not let me transform my age?

You can do 2 things in this situations. You could either await a couple of days before permission to modify age is approved ot you can call a Facebook agent if the adjustment is critical.

Can I change the privacy of my age?

Yes, you certainly can. While modifying your age on Facebook, pick the switches right next to your age to set the privacy of your age to public or exclusive.

What If I celebrate my age according to Indian practices? I indicate my date of birth adjustments annually however Facebook cannot suit that change?

Unfortunately, Facebook hasn't already presented a function to assist you out here just yet. Yet, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg might notice this restriction on his system and make some much required changes for our Hindu siblings.

So, below it is people! This is exactly how simple and easy it is to alter your age on Facebook. Simply a couple of simple steps and you've successfully edited your birth date. Currently, all you have to tend to is the massive amount of wishes on your timeline. You should have the love, focus and love from your Facebook pals. Most of us do!

Also, if your age neighbors, we would like to wish you a Happy age beforehand. I suggest, we won't be able to do so if you've set the privacy of your profile to private and what better system to connect compared to tech-recipes? Cheeky, typically aren't we?

If you have any concerns, I'm right here to address them for you. Leave them in the remarks section below and I'll answer them quickly.