How Do I Turn Off Location On Facebook

How Do I Turn Off Location On Facebook: It seems like every few years I upload something on Facebook as well as it shows the Location I posted from. Each time I go through my privacy settings and also I can't locate how you can turn it off. After that I Google it, reviewed a bunch of answers and after that bear in mind. It's actually really basic (however not user-friendly) to shut off the Location on your Facebook posts.


How Do I Turn Off Location On Facebook


How you can Switch off Your Location on Facebook Posts

Go to the post that shows the Location, here's an example of one of mine:
--.
Then on the leading upper right, click the down arrow. It will raise a menu. Select, "Change Location".
--.
You'll get a popup and it will certainly have an x in the top right corner. When you click it you'll see the message that states "Remove". Click the x.
--.
This ought to remove the Location from every post after that. You could return as well as get rid of the Location from old posts.

How to turn Your Facebook Location Back On

If you intend to turn the Location on, simply click the down arrowhead and choose the "Change Location" once again. Then manually enter your Location. It will certainly show your Location on every post afterwards. You currently understand how to shut off that setting.

You could intend to switch on the Location if you're at a conference, intend to display that you get on vacation or in a fantastic location.

How you can Shut off Your Location on Messenger

I suggest that you shut off Location for Messenger (Facebook's instantaneous messaging service). To do that on an iPhone, most likely to Setting > Location Services and turn Location off for Facebook Messenger. For my apple iphone 6, it's a little bit various. I go to Settings > Privacy and Location Services. Scroll down to Facebook and choose Never. For Android users, you most likely to the Facebook Messenger application to disable Location.

There you have it. You currently understand ways to delete the Location from your Facebook posts from your computer system. Hope this aids!