How Do You Remove A Facebook Post

How Do You Remove A Facebook Post: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been an issue for many users. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not too far from the little key-board on the phones, car proper spellings of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


How Do You Remove A Facebook Post


A lot of my status updates as well as photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. However simply of current by accident I uncovered the undetectable (almost) eliminate switch in the facebook app for Android that enable me to remove status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Just what I will certainly say is that, I aren't sure how long the function has existed, but all I know is, it does have the possible to maintain you from shame and as well save your time, as well stop you from making use of laptop prior to you can delete facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So allow us see exactly how you could delete facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the update from your timeline and as well erase it totally. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your information feed first. The majority of us would long push the update to discover the delete alternative, however that is not the instance right here, that is the factor I called it unseen method.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status upgrade you wish to delete to uncover a little Remove switch on the status. Simply push the switch to delete facebook status upgrade.


Another concern is that, you might not intend to erase facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Delete Post option.