How Do I Delete A Post On My Facebook

How Do I Delete A Post On My Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a problem for lots of users. The tendency of making blunders while inputting using your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not as well much from the tiny key-board on the phones, vehicle right punctuations of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


How Do I Delete A Post On My Facebook


The majority of my status updates and also picture uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I needed to visit utilizing my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. Yet just of current by mishap I found the unseen (nearly) remove button in the facebook application for Android that enable me to remove status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will certainly say is that, I don't know the length of time the attribute has actually existed, however all I know is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from embarrassment and as well conserve your time, too prevent you from utilizing laptop prior to you could remove facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see just how you can erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the update from your timeline and too delete it completely. To delete a status update from Android view it on your information feed initially. Most of us would long push the update to discover the erase choice, however that is not the situation here, that is the factor I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status upgrade you intend to remove to uncover a little Remove button on the status. Merely press the button to delete facebook status update.


Another issue is that, you may not want to remove facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline option together with the Delete Post option.