How Do I Turn Off Chat On Facebook

How Do I Turn Off Chat On Facebook: As we understand that Facebook for Android offers a different atmosphere than making use of Facebook on computer. The majority of the functions and setups are different. That's why maximum users that started to make use of Facebook on their Android phone could really feel trouble to manage a number of settings on Facebook for Android


The same point happened with me the other day. I started to make use of Facebook on my Android tablet computer when I believed to turn off chat for sometime, I really felt trouble to locate such option. However after searching for longtime, I found the means to shut off chat in Facebook for Android.

How Do I Turn Off Chat On Facebook


The best ways to Turn Off Facebook chat on Android

So, this post communicates you How you can Switch off chat in Facebook for Android. Just review the following actions really thoroughly and use them on your gadget:

-Open up Facebook in your Android tool and also log into your account.

-Currently, faucet on Facebook's menu switch on the leading left edge of the phone and then scroll down the menu to App Settings. Tap on it. See the screenshot to aid better.


-Now, under General Settings, you'll see an alternative named chat Availability. Uncheck this term to turn off Facebook chat in your Android phone/tablet.


That's it! Currently your Facebook chat is shut off on your mobile device. You can anytime turn it off by just examining chat Availability once more.

So, I think the above steps suffice to help you much better as well as wish you can do it on your side quickly.