How to Unhide Posts On Facebook

How To Unhide Posts On Facebook: Today I'm mosting likely to share with you how you can hide a solitary Facebook post, and also manage just what you see when.


How To Unhide Posts On Facebook


Why would I intend to hide a Facebook post?

I normally want to hide a Facebook post if the post itself upsets me in some way, or offers a spoiler on something, but I don't want to unfriend or unfollow the individual that uploaded it. An individual example is when people upload pictures of cruelty to pets or people, something I truly don't wish to see scrolling through. Or an image of a spider.

Note: if you just intend to quit obtaining notifications on a post in your email, but not hide it from your timeline, adhere to these guidelines.

How do I hide Facebook posts in my timeline?

If you wish to hide a post ...

First, discover as well as press the little down-arrow in the leading right-hand corner of the post:


This will certainly provide you a menu of things you can do:


You can see here that you could hide the post. Facebook will verify when you've done this.

Just how do I hide my very own Facebook post?

I'm unsure why you would certainly wish to do this, however if you intend to hide among your very own posts, you get even more alternatives when you click that down-arrow:


Just how do I hide Facebook posts in a Group?

If you are a member of a Facebook Group however choose not to have it turn up in your timeline (for example, if you remain in a photo-a-day group and would end up with 80 posts a day in your Facebook timeline), you CAN NOT hide a post.

Just how annoying is that! But you can at least shut off the notices - see this post for instructions.

Unhide Posts


Click the Arrow Icon at the top of any type of Facebook page and choose Activity Log.


Select Posts You've Hidden on the menu@ along the left of the screen.


Situate the post you intend to unhide and click the button in its top-right corner.


Click Allowed On Timeline to unhide the post.

This post has actually shown you how to hide posts from your Facebook timeline, on your own posts yet not in Groups. You could discover a lot more on social media sites in my blog or by using the Look box in the right-hand column.

If you've located this post beneficial, please share it making use of the switches below!