How Do I Set My Facebook to Private

Lately, I've listened to a lot of authors asking How Do I Set My Facebook To Private Today's tip-- supplied by Author Inc. participant Lauren Dane-- will certainly tell you how you can do that. First, however, for those that are brand-new to Facebook, I'll discuss why you would certainly wish to Hide your profile.


How Do I Set My Facebook To Private


Facebook has two sorts of pages. The very first is a profile page, which is just what you obtain immediately when you join Facebook. To that profile, you can add "Pages," which made use of to be called follower pages. You can't have a Page without having a profile. For authors, or anyone utilizing Facebook to promote themselves and connect with lots of people, a Web page has lots of advantages, so I extremely advise you go that route.

Having both a Web page as well as an account gets complicated as well as troublesome. So, your finest alternative is to Hide your account so that just friends and family can see it. Even if you don't intend to use the account erasing it is not a choice. You need to have it in order to have the public Web page. So, right here it is ...

How to Hide Your Personal Account on Facebook

Lauren claims to go to "my account" and the "privacy setting" and also adjust everything to just "my friends" Be sure to sweep via the entire point as your profile photo will be viewable to any individual as long as you have one. Since you cannot Hide your picture, Lauren decided to use a non determining one (of a leaf covered entrance) as well as she maintains photos of children and residence life in a good friends only secured albums. In the setups location you could likewise manage that can find you by searching as well as that they can offer your individual details to, so make sure to uncheck package they've currently looked for you to give them permission to share your info.