How Can I See who is Looking at My Facebook

Users active daily. It is very important to understand that has actually been visiting your profile. How Can I See Who Is Looking At My Facebook: Every person would want to know who saw their profile yet there isn't really such an attribute on facebook that reveals that visited your facebook account.

I have learn an easy way to figure out that visited your facebook account making you track those that have actually been visiting your profile and also your stalkers. It's very easy as it entails just a couple of steps. Please be informed that I am educating this for individuals to recognize who mainly visit their account and I'm not planning to advertise any kind of poor point or item.


How Can I See Who Is Looking At My Facebook


Allow's get started

1 Log right into your Facebook account and also visit your profile
2. Right click on your timeline as well as choose open view page source. You will certainly be taken to a brand-new page
3. Right Here, Press CTLR+F and a new dailogue box will open on the right corner of your display
4. Look for words "Initialchatfriendslist". without quotation marks
5. You will certainly now see countless ids which are nothing but only profile ids of those who saw your facebook account

Identification numbers of those that saw your Facebook profile are the figures right before the "-0", "-1", "-2", or "-3". For example, "100003206416069-2" 100003206416069 <-This is the identification number of the person that saw my facebook profile.